Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Who Stole My Dreams?- Sermon From Sunday

On Sunday I mentioned a few things that deeply impacted some.  I thought I would share a few of them here for those of you who missed worship.


The picture here is a Lamborghini that for many years as a teenager I dreamed of owning.  Of course, dreams change, life goes on.  What I asked on Sunday was for us to look at our blessings and carry those with us daily, instead of walking around as if we need more or don't have enough.  God will always provide.  It might not be the lottery or a Lamborghini, but God is with us.  Cherish the blessings and carry them daily.
When we do not feel spiritually full when try and fill it with the things of this world.  How many times have you prayed to win the lottery because you would do good things with it, even though right now you are not living up to your potential with what you already have...yikes!
Pray for the things of God, not of the world.
And the three questions again were-

What am I doing right now in my life that requires faith?
If I stopped believing in God today what in my life would be different?
Did anyone you encounter this day realize you are Christian?


Go in peace and go with God.

No comments: