Friday, March 5, 2010

Purpose

Purpose has been a huge buzz word in ministry over the past 15 years. It's also found it's way into the corporate culture and even the schools. What is my purpose? How do I find my purpose? Where do I find it when I lose it?
The purpose of a Christian is...
Love God, love your neighbor, love your enemy.
Preach the Good News.
Help the poor and oppressed.
And of course, there are many other tasks we are called to every day.
Seek after God daily and you will discover your path. God's word is a great place to start. Pray. Talk with other Christians. Listen. Watch.
Romans 8:28 speaks on purpose-
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.
Our purpose in not ours, it is God who gives us His purpose.
May the God of faith, hope and love bring your purpose and a path.
Go in peace and go with God.

No comments: