Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Precious Time

Moments can be missed. Moments can be cherished. Do not spend so much time working that you miss the moments. The whirlwind that is your day can cause bad choices to be made. Days don't start out this way, well, at least I hope I don't with intention. I look forward to the day. Good or bad, I do so with faith. I slow down and enjoy the small moments, the precious moments.
Lunch with my wife.
Great moment.
Other moments are not so much joy as they are experience and sharing the peace and love of God with others.
Talking and spending time with a family in the hospital.
Hearing, listening, watching, pointing and shining. God's love and light can be shared or not. It's our choice. Unwind your day and your hearts and do not miss the precious moments.
Go in peace and go with God.

No comments: