Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

What are your resolutions for this year? I read somewhere that they last longer if you write them down. So here are a few of mine.
I resolve to...
Be less of a fan and celebrate victory for all.
Become more Christ-like.
To continue to work at becoming a better pastor and preacher.
Lead the church I serve as faithfully as possible while not neglecting family.
Rejoice as much as possible.
Be more available.
And of course, be more healthy, eat more healthy, blah blah blah.
My list could actually be a lot longer, but those are just a few highlights.

Resolutions are shown to last a few weeks or months if you are really disciplined. I hope and pray that your 2010 is better than 2009 and that you listen more to God and follow faithfully.

1 comment:

revhipchick said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.