Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Changed Life

When someone accepts Christ into their life there is supposed to be a change. There is a transformation. Some believe it happens at that very moment, others believe it's gradual. Still others say that is might be at baptism, or some later date. My life is changed because I am a Christian. I read my Bible. I say prayers. I reach out in compassion to help others on behalf of God. I am not perfect, but I seek after God. Every day I hope I am pointed in the right direction and following God. A friend of mine recently reminded me it's when we close off the spiritual part of our lives that everything comes unraveled. There is brokenness in the world. Relationships torn apart by lies, deceit and sin. To have a changed life means that we pursue and embrace the things of God. Do all you can to endeavor to be more Christ-like.
Go in peace and go with God.

No comments: