Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Give Your Best To God

Do you give your best or worst to God? When I think about how I organize my life, I have several things to consider. Time. Schedule. Importance of events. Purpose. Priorities. Church. Family. Friends. Finding Joy. Finding Peace. Growing. Etc.
Sometimes I honestly do not give my best to God because I have not organized my life in a way that allows for my best. Sometimes it's the last. The least. It can't be my best when I just throw things together. Usually, as many of you know, I have spent considerable amounts of time thinking and praying about things. Which then lends to me giving my best. My heart, mind and soul are focused when I pull my priorities together, based on God's purpose for my life, joyfully spending time with family, friends and completely and in a deeply healthy way scheduling the calendar to maximize every moment to grow in faith, hope and love. So, what does it really take to give my best to God? I'm not sure and I guess it would depend on who you are and how you relate to God. But I will say that when you read that question at the beginning and if there is any doubt about giving your best, it might be time to think and pray.
Go in peace and go with God.

No comments: