Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Where Are You Today?

Today I am doing exactly what I need to be doing. Today I have hopes and dreams. Today I will complete many tasks. Today I will have the opportunity to connect with colleagues and friends. Today is the day of my choosing. Today can be joyful. Today is what I make of it. Today is a day for God. Today I will show great compassion and love to the stranger. Today will be a day of excitement. Today is a day I should spend serving the Lord.

Today I am NOT doing exactly what I need to be doing. Today I DO NOT have hopes and dreams. Today I will NOT complete many tasks. Today I will NOT have the opportunity to connect with colleagues and friends. Today is NOT the day of my choosing. Today CANNOT be joyful. Today is NOT what I make of it. Today is NOT a day for God. Today I will NOT show great compassion and love to the stranger. Today will NOT be a day of excitement. Today is NOT a day I should spend serving the Lord.

Where are you today?
Go in peace and go with God.

No comments: