Sunday, November 1, 2009

Next Step

What will be the next step you take toward God? Today we discussed generosity. Many of us have the best of intentions when it comes to being generous. I want to be generous. I feel I need to be generous. I think about ways I can be generous. And then I have a choice. Be generous or go back to thinking about it. Being generous really comes down to actions. Are you generous with your time, resources and energy? God has been generous with us. Financially, God gives us 100% blessings and then asks for 10% back. We keep 90%. Do whatever you want with it. I have the capacity, as do you, to be generous. When it comes to our finances, actions speak louder than words. Put your money where you heart is...and well, most of us do. So where is your heart? Where are your finances? Because where your treasure is . . .
Take the next step toward God. God is waiting.
Go in peace and go with God.

No comments: