Friday, November 13, 2009

Christmas Lights Up

Our Christmas lights are up. We are the first house on our block to have our Christmas lights up. The weather was nice, Phil let me borrow his ladder and well, I felt like putting up Christmas lights. Every year I like to try and put up Christmas lights because I am a Christmas junkie. What is a Christmas junkie? I love Christmas. I love everything Christmas. I love the lights. I love the decorations. I love the trees. I love the stores. I love the way cities decorate. I love the the Plaza and Crown Center at Christmas. Halls is AWESOME at Christmas. Andres is great at Christmas. I love that the radio is playing Christmas music already. I love the way our church celebrates the season and celebrates Christmas. I love that families get together. I love the Christmas dinner, almost as much as Thanksgiving dinner. I love the snow. I love that Jesus Christ came down to earth to save us. Christmas is a wonderful time of year (advent for you traditionalists). It's a joyous time of year. Remember to celebrate the season and be joyful. Remember to rejoice! Rejoice in the Lord always and put those lights up. Go in peace and go with God.

No comments: