Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Your Facebook Status- Please be joyful

Alright to all you facebook users out there, just a note of caution. If I only read your status updates I would assume that your life is miserable, that the sky is falling and that there is no hope. I would know that you are addicted to caffeine, I mean ADDICTED. Most of my friends on facebook are Christians. I know life is rough, but shouldn't we be joyful...well, at least once a week ;0)
Goodness people, snap out of it. Yes, I know many of you are sick and I am praying for you. I know that the morning ALWAYS comes too early. What you disclose on facebook can and will be used against you some day. People are being fired for their status updates. Our camp director at Galilee says that if you will not friend him on facebook so he can see what kind of person he is hiring, he won't hire you.
I guess it is with all things that negativity sometimes drives ratings (how many comments you receive). What I am really trying to say is that we should be a light in the darkness a not a gloomy cloud of sadness and misery. So, shine today. Shine in your office, your school in your community. If today is too tough, then plan on shining tomorrow. Go in peace and go with God.

OH YEAH, HELP US OUT HERE BELOW AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOR YOUR LS SCHOOLS!


VOTE FOR Lee's Summit North v. Lee's Summit. THE MATCH-UP WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE OUR GAME OF THE WEEK. THERE ARE 4 GAMES TO PICK FROM EACH WEEK. YOU HAVE UNTIL THURSDAY NIGHT AT 7 P-M TO VOTE. SO BE SURE TO TELL YOUR FRIENDS. A link to the survey is below.


http://www.kmbc.com/surveypopup/sports/21425751/detail.html

No comments: