Thursday, September 10, 2009

I Heard A Rumor

I heard a rumor the other day that Twitter and Facebook were merging. NOOOO! I am not a fan of twitter. I like facebook, but don't like all the twitter, tweets, blah, blah, blah. I thought, if that happens, there goes facebook. Of course, it was just a rumor and well, NOT TRUE. How many times have we bought into rumors about things or people only to have them proved to be wrong? Unfortunately, some rumors even if not true do not die. They continue to recycle and our perception is changed. So for today, don't listen to the rumor mill and start verifying the truth. Gossip is endless some days, but is not fruitful for anyone or anything. It does not usually build up. Be a person of integrity and avoid godless, idle chatter. Set an example for those around you. Love God and love your neighbor.
Go in peace and go with God.

No comments: