Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hope For the Day

My hope for today is that I might be a good example. I hope that God will use me for a greater purpose instead of my own. Consider this day God's day and live out the purpose that has been placed inside you. No matter the trials or struggles today, we have hope. Some of our hopes are less than holy. Today is full of possibility. The day has only begun for some. The weather here has provided a great day for those outdoors. Enjoy your day with your family, friends and your church. You never know when it will be your last.
Today there will be funerals. Today there will be weddings. Today there will be sadness. Today there will be joy. Make the most of today. Remember the good times and stop focusing on the bad. Rejoice. This is the day the Lord has made.
Go in peace and go with God.

No comments: