Thursday, July 23, 2009

I Am Blessed

Do you feel blessed? I hope you do. I know that I feel blessed. Some days it's more difficult to feel blessed than others, but I do feel blessed.
The blessings in my life are too numerous to list, but I do feel blessed.
I appreciate the blessings. I do not speak of blessings as to boast. I speak of blessings to point to the one who provides the blessings.
I also have come to be thankful and see the world as a place for God's joy to be shown. The world can be a very sad and lonely place if we choose. I choose to say the world is an interconnected web of joy filled and loving relationships that provide comfort, solidarity and hope.
The experiences we share with others are a wondrous example of the profound nature of connections and relationships.
Enjoy the world around you. Help others find the joy. Help other find comfort.
Go to a ball game. Go to a play. Go to a park. Do something with your family and friends. Have a bar b q. Spend time with people this weekend. Don't wait for someone to ask....invite, invite, invite.
Go in peace and go with God.

No comments: