Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thank You

You are always around, it seems. Faithful to the church. Faithful to your purpose. Without question or request, you show up. Your presence is a blessing. This church is growing, vibrant and healthy because you are here. Thank you. I know we don't say it enough. None of us probably does a great job at saying thank you. Several months ago I sat down and started writing thank you cards for everyone who had helped with a service. After twenty cards, well my hand was tired and I was out of cards. I did press on though. There are so many faithful people who help every week. Our choir, our praise team, the sound techs, video people, ushers, Sunday school teachers, youth leaders, staff, drama team and the band. So, thank you to everyone who helps on Sunday morning. Your presence and efforts have not been taken for granted. If you have ever felt that way, I am deeply sorry. Thank you for helping us move to a place of healthiness and vitality. May God continue to bless you and His church. Go in peace and go with God.

No comments: