Saturday, February 28, 2009

Snow Day- Oh Wait, It's Saturday




Well kids, sorry, it snowed enough to possibly close the schools but it is Saturday. A quite beautiful snow storm hit early this morning and it continues now. Hopefully all of you are enjoying the amazing beauty that is snow. If you are unable to sit by a fire today and stay warm with family and friends, please drive slow and take care of yourself. I walked among the snow this morning and I experienced a quiet that many of us usually ignore. I always forget that in a snow like this that it becomes very quiet. The regular sounds of cars, trucks and construction around us is greatly diminished by the snow. I took a few pictures to capture the wonder of the day. Psalm 46 says- "Be still, and know that I am God". Are you still today? Spend a few moments this day with the tv off, in the quiet and know that He is God. Go in peace and go with God.

No comments: