Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Love Covers Over a Multitude of Sins

On Monday I went to a local business to have them mount five posters for our upcoming campaign. They said to come back within 24 hours and they would be done. I was unable to make it there on Tuesday, so I stopped by this morning to pick them up. Needless to say, they were not ready. The posters were as I left them. All bound together with one difference. They had been placed in a bag to be given back to us. After some conversation and the manager admitting they were embarrassed that this job was not finished, I came on into the church to start my day. Now, we do not need the posters until Sunday and for some reason I am in a good mood today. I guess a good nights sleep with the rain blowing against the windows will do that for me. I can't count how many times I have heard stories of people upset with others over seemingly little things. Sometimes the frustration is an indication of some deeper problems, but so many of us seem to be right below the boiling point and once something sets us off, its BOOM. So today, as the rain continues to fall here, please let some of that steam go. I know that there is worry out there. I know there is frustration out there. But I also know that there is love, peace and joy in this world. If you watch the video from yesterday's post you know that ultimately, our point of view either helps or hinders us from seeing the world in a good or bad way. Remember, go in peace and go with God.

No comments: