Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Faithfulness

Just when I think problems are too big to overcome on my own, there He is to help me through. I cannot count the number of times that God has helped me through a difficult situation. Countless times when I turn a difficult situation over to God, I move toward God in an act of faithfulness the problem seems to be resolved. Sadly, many of us forget God's efforts on our behalf. A blessing happens one day and we forget by the next. Hold onto those blessings. Receive them and enjoy them. As we begin our Lenten journey today, spend your day in prayer, seeking to be faithful to God. If you have been struggling with problem, turn it over to Him. As for guidance and help. Ask the Lord, "what would you have me do?"
No matter how big the problem, He is here.
No matter how scared you are, He is here.
No matter how long you have been dealing with it, He is here.
Pray. Pray. Pray. Surrender. Submit. Humble yourself.
Go in peace and go with God.

No comments: