Thursday, October 30, 2008

$1.95 gas

Did you ever think you would see that again? If you asked any economist or speculator six months ago they would have told you never again. Not possible. But, if you wait long enough, you might just see everything. I drove to work the other day and noticed gas prices were dropping quickly. There are so many people worried about our economy and the future. During times of instability it might be good to consider this. I can make a difference today. I have opportunity and purpose to help others, share God's love and be an example to my family, friends and neighbors. I can start my day with hope and joy. It's up to me to decide how I am going to conduct myself. I have the free will this day to smile or frown. In an age of negativity and skepticism, shine the light of Christ to all you encounter. Do not be afraid or worry about tomorrow. Focus on the difference you can make today. Go in peace and go with God.

No comments: